FEDO envisions a ‘Just and Equitable Society’ where Dalit women have rights and opportunities including equity, development and participation.
FEDO strives to create a movement against caste and gender-based discrimination in order to protect and promote civil and political rights of Dalit women and to support their socio-economic empowerment.
- To advocate to ensure that Dalit’s and women’s rights are included in the new constitution.
- To raise public awareness to orient policy makers and development practitioners about Dalit women’s problems and concerns.
- To motive destitute, oppressed and downtrodden Dalit women to live their lives with self-respect and social dignity.
- To increase the educational status of Dalit women through formal and non formal education.
- To uplift the economic status of Dalit women and their families by promoting micro finance and economic activities.
- To improve the health conditions of Dalit women and children through health education and primary health services.
- To ensure of access of Dalit women